The Oulu sea area, located at the Gulf of Bothnia, is absolutely beautiful especially in winter offering spectacular views on both the city and the open sea.
The guided snowshoeing trip to the Oulu seaside landscape starts at the Nallikari lighthouse at 10:00 AM. During the trip the participants will also get to experience walking on the frozen sea.
Price: 39 € / person
- Rental of high quality snowshoes with snowshoeing sticks
Extra services (purchasable on location by credit card):
- Rental of winter clothes and boots: 25 € / person
- Snacks, soft drinks, coffee/tea: 10 € / person
- Pick-up service from the police statue in Oulu marketplace to the Nallikari: 10€ / person
- Drop-off service from the Nallikari to the police statue in Oulu marketplace: 10€ / person
If you wish to choose an extra service, please let us know when booking. Transportation from the police statue in Oulu marketplace begins at 9:30 AM.
Duration: 1 hour of snowshoeing
When: From 2nd of January until 30th of March
Group size: 1 – 5 (contact us if your group is bigger)
For who: For persons over the age of 15