The Oulu sea area, located at the Gulf of Bothnia, is absolutely beautiful especially in winter offering spectacular views on both the city and the open sea. It is also a nice ice fishing spot and has some good spots for catching perch, roach or even whitefish.
The trip begins at the Nallikari lighthouse at 9:00 and continues with a 5 to 15 minute walk to the fishing spots lasting about 3 hours altogether.
With a little luck you get to experience some fierce strikes.
Price: 39 € / person
- Guidance of professional fishing guide
- Rental of fishing equipment and baits
Extra services (you can pay at the location by credit card):
- Rental of winter clothes and boots: 25 € / person
- Snacks, soft drinks, coffee/tea: 10 € / person
- Pick-up service from the police statue in Oulu marketplace: 10 € / person
- Drop-off service to the police statue in Oulu marketplace: 10 € / person
If you wish to choose an extra service, please let us know when booking. Transportation from the police statue in Oulu marketplace begins at 8:30 AM.
Duration: 3 hours of fishing
When: From 15th of January until 30th of March.
Group size: 1 – 12
For who: For all. Persons under the age of 16 only with a parent or guardian